The Legend Of Zelda A Link Between Worlds 3DS Game (Selects)
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds 3DS is a new game with a new storyline set in world of the Super NES classic The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2 Features:
- A daring adventure awaits Link in Hyrule, where he can use his new ability to become a “drawing” and merge into walls of dungeons and fields. This opens up new ways to explore, and puzzle elements that give Link access to locations he could not otherwise reach.
- The game brings this top-down, 2D world to life with elevation and depth enabled by the Nintendo 3DS system’s 3D visuals. The stunning 3D visuals are made possible by the constant frame rate of 60 frames per second.
- Using the touch screen, touch and drag the item from the items window and switch the item assigned to the X and/or Y buttons.
- Nintendo Selects highlights a variety of great games at a great price, including this One.
- Two worlds collide in an adventure set in the world of Super NES classic the Legend of Zelda: a Link to the past game.
Use parental controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
Platform - Nintendo 3DS
Release Date - Nov 22, 2013
No. of Players - 1 player
Category - Action, Adventure
Publisher - Nintendo
Manufacturer's Warranty Applies
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.