Trendnet 100Base-TX to 100Base-FX Single Mode SC Fiber Converter (30KM)
The TFC-110S30 Fiber Converter works with the TFC-1600 chassis system or as a standalone unit. This converter is a Single Mode SC-Type fiber converter spanning distances up to 30km (18.6 miles). Ports include 1 x 10/100Base-TX (RJ-45) port and 1 x 100Base-FX fiber port (SC-Type).
- RoHS Compliant
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX / 100Base-FX standards
- One 10/100Base-TX auto-negotiation RJ-45 port
- Auto-negotiation 10/100Mbps connection speed and Half/Full-duplex mode on TX port
- Auto MDIX for 10/100Base-TX port
- One 100Mbps fiber port with Single-mode SC-Type Connector
- Half / Full-Duplex mode selector on Fiber port
- Status LED indicators for Power, Link/Activity, Full-Duplex, and Speed
- Optional 19” system chassis with redundant power supply (TFC-1600), holds up to 16 TFC series Media Converters
Standards: IEEE802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
Supported Frame Size: Standard Ethernet up to 1522-Byte
100Base-TX: Cat. 5, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm UTP/STP, up to 100 meters.
100Base-FX: Single-Mode fiber optic cable 9/125 or 10/125 µm, up to 30 Km.
1 x 10/100Base-TX
1 x 100Base-FX
Data Transfer Rate: 100Mbps (Half-Duplex), 200Mbps (Full-Duplex)
Diagnostic LEDs: Power, Link/Activity, Full-Duplex, and Speed
Power Adapter: 7.5VDC, 1.5A (7.2 watts max.)
Operating: 0° ~ 40° C (32° ~ 104° F)
Storage: -25° ~ 70° C (-13° ~ 158° F)
Operating: 10% ~ 90%
Storage: 5% ~ 90% (non-condensing)
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.